Article for the Datenschleuder about the demilitarization of Free Software

The upcoming issue of the CCCs members magazine, Die Datenschleuder, will have a focus on the topic of so-called ‘A.I.’ and one of the angles we want to examine is that of military use. Since I’m in the editorial team I thought I’d ask if anyone here would be interested in writing an article on this topic?

Personally, I think it would be fine to take ‘A.I.’ as just a starting-off point and expanding the scope to the the militaries use of all types of software, be they glorified statistics or not. Any number of collaborators on the article would be fine. The usual process for all Datenschleuder articles is for them to pass through two rounds of editorial corrections for clarity, grammar and punctuation. If you are at all interested, please reply here or send an email to ds@ccc.de

I wasn’t sure in which Category to put this, so it sits in Uncategorized for now…